Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Me FTW and Shout-outs :P

So, my friend Laura had a contest on her blog and I won!!! I've never really won anything in my life, so this was kind of special. Check out the entries entitled "And the winner is......." and "The Error part of Trial and Error". If you look at the comments to "The Error part of Trial and Error" you will see what the cartoon is referencing.

Enjoy!!!

In other news, I will try and post again soon. I know I said I was going to post about Florida and my mom's cousin's son's bar-mitzvah at some point in the near future, but nothing interesting really happened there (at least nothing that I feel like sharing with the entirety of Blog World).

I guess that's all for now. More soon.

--Emily

4 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! Congrats on winning, yay!! Also, I was feeling Earlham-nostalgic just now and posted some random pictures from college--including one with me and you from that 80's party, and I linked back to you!! Hope that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...and sounds good to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again!! I decided to give you/this blog The Adorable Blog Award! My last post (here) explains it! Oh, and as for the Earlham pictures, after I posted them I started feeling shy and deleted the post...but it's saved as a draft, and I fully intend to re-post it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...thanks Deirdre!! I shall come up with some kind of award for your blog in the near future. Also, don't worry about the post with the Earlham pictures...I was just confused cuz they were there and then not...LOL.

    ReplyDelete