Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello Blog World!!

Haha...Blog world sounds like it should be an amusement park!!! :D Ok...now that I have officially started this blog off on a really random note, let me introduce myself. My name is Emily (for those of you who might read this and don't know me...which I'm not quite sure is really going to be anyone...but whatevs). In case I haven't made it blatantly obvious already, I use a lot of elipses (sp.?). I have been very hesitant to start a blog up until very recently, because I always had Deadjournal and facebook notes, but I have recently come to 2 conclusions: 1). Hardly anyone reads or posts on Deadjournal anymore, and 2). There are some things that I would not want to post in a facebook note, and just can't keep to myself (i.e. job and certain general life-related things).

If you know me you know that I love to dance, sing, act, read and write. Hopefully this blog will include many (if not all) of those things.

I know this was a short post, but I have to end it and go to sleep now, as I have to get up kind of early-ish tomorrow to go sing at church (how's this for ironic: I'm Jewish and I sing in a church choir...LOL I love it :D). I promise I will post more, longer posts soon.

--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment